Ghana Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | Requirements and How to Apply.
Ghana Prison Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form, See Requirements and How to Apply… More vital information pertaining to the Ghana Prison Service Recruitment are recorded below.
Ghana Prison Service Recruitment For 2020 is still on going.This article provided, will help you with tips and information on Ghana Prison Service Recruitment For 2020 You are on the right site. In this site you will know the procedure and qualification,requirement for applying for the Ghana Prison Service Recruitment for the 2020 Recruitment Exercise.
As we always emphasis that this Recruitment “Ghana Prison Recruitment” is very competitive, and you can’t afford to miss this year Ghana Prison Service Recruitment. In Order to get recruited, there are some important guidelines you need to follow else you can’t catch up with the 2020 Recruitment criteria.
But before I proceed there is something I will like you to know, for those who are inpatient please no need of reading this Articles because it won’t help you, only those who are interested in Applying For Ghana Prison Recruitment Form.
As we are proceeding let’s quickly know the items we are talking about in this page. Some of the guidelines we will be focusing is :
- Guidelines of Applying For Ghana Prison Recruitment Form
- Ghana Prison Recruitment Form Qualifications/Requirements
- How to Apply For Ghana Prison Recruitment Form
Be assured that this page will guide you through the journey of Applying For Ghana Prison Recruitment Form. First let’s get started.
Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements
The Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Requirements 2020 are as follows:
- Nationality: Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 30 years of age.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/ with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Be with no criminal record and of good character.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GSCE/ Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
How to Apply for Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment
First and foremost, applicants are to Log on to Ghana Prisons Recruitment Portal- www.ghanaprisons.gov.gh to Apply.
Follow all the instructions given on the website and apply accordingly.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
What Next After Applying for Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment?
The Ghana Prisons Service (GPS) will start shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Invitation Interview.
Short-listed candidates that qualified during the Recruitment Exercise would be invited for document verification and Final Selection Interview after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Training.
Do you have Questions about the Ghana Prison Recruitment please indicate by making good use of the comment space below—-Subscribe to get a fast Updates as to this Recruitment, Get an Updates through your Email as you subscribe?
- Ghana Audit Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See Requirements and How to Apply.
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GNPC Requirements and How to Apply.
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GRA Requirements and How to Apply.
- Ghana Standard Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GSA Requirements and How to Apply.
- Narcotics Control Board Recruitment 2020/2021 | NACOB Recruitment Application Form Portal
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?