Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GRA Requirements and How to Apply.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application form,see Requirement and How to Apply…..More vital information concerning the Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment are noted below.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment,what do you think about the security of the nation?would you like to work with the Ghana Revenue Authority?Then, you are at the right site. This article will give you all the necessity you need to know about the Ghana Revenue Authority.
As we always emphasis that this Recruitment”Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment” is very competitive,in order being recruited to Ghana Revenue Authority is something most people (especially Ghanaian) wish for.nevertheless I must tell you, that, it needs physical fitness.
A lot is tested in order to ascertain that you are qualified for this job.intelligence as well as physical fitness, is vital in this career.
Before Applying For GRA Recruitment make sure you went for a medical check up having your Xray result with you, this will give you have chance to be considered in Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment.
GRA Recruitment Qualifications/Requirements
Knowing the Guidelines of Applying For GRA Recruitment is crucial likewise the qualification and Requirements. To be Eligible for the Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment you must have the Following:
- Nationality: Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Applicants must not be more than 40 years.
- Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Ghana.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GSCE/ with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Must have professional experience.
- Good communication skills are an advantage.
- Must be a Ghanaian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Ghanaian citizen.
- Applicants must possess good qualities and must have not been convicted in Prison.
• To initiate, promote and ensure the implementation of initiatives that will produce a significant increase in VAT revenues
Review the emerging VAT compliance strategy, and any other information available and identify likely initiatives that will lead to increased VAT revenues. These are expected to include:
• Pursuing non-registration for VAT (including business disaggregation to remain below the VAT registration threshold)
• Following up on non-filers
• Overseeing effective debt management action against non-payers
• Establishing and implementing systematic (risk-based) audit programs
• Ensuring effective investigation and intelligence (as well as using third-party data in addition to information on imports)
• Ensuring appeals are dealt with expeditiously
• Curtailing leakage at the retail level through tax evasion from undeclared sales (including the implementation of the EPOS system)
• Strengthening the office’s capabilities in compliance and technology solutions offering
• Acting as a central point of contact – liaising with colleagues with respect to VAT compliance
• Proposing improvement possibilities to raise the effectiveness and efficiency of the work processes
• Working with the management and leadership team to further identify and develop revenue-raising opportunities
• Master’s Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Economics, Taxation or related field of study
• Membership in a relevant professional body (ACCA, ICA, CIT etc) will be an added advantage
• A minimum of 3 years successful experience directing, planning and controlling high profile and/or technically complex projects
• Experience of working in tax administration at a strategic level and leading tax reforms
• Provide strategic and leadership support in implementing tax reforms and associated IT solutions
• Broad knowledge of tax administration
• Strong VAY compliance background
• Strong strategic thinking skills
• A proven track record of delivering projects successfully, on time and to budget
• Strong stakeholder management skills including experience of building relationships with senior government officials
• Ability to achieve impact and coordinate competing views
• Flexibility to adjust priorities in response to changing circumstances
• Experience of leading a high-level reform programme, project or change management
• Experience of risk management and monitoring and evaluation
• International development experience, or experience of working in different cultural contexts
• Experience of implementing EPOS or related VAT compliance systems
How to apply For Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment
Getting the requirement is very important, But is that all?? How to Apply for GRA Recruitment is the key to unlock the Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment. follow the steps outlined on it and make sure you avoid mistakes, mistakes will be not be considered remember many need this opportunity also.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit CV and cover letter by scanning them to the e-mail address below: [email protected]
Do you have Questions about the Ghana Police Recruitment please indicate by making good use of the comment space below—-Subscribe to get a fast Updates as to this Recruitment, Get an Updates through your Email as you subscribe?
- Ghana Audit Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See Requirements and How to Apply.
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GNPC Requirements and How to Apply.
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GRA Requirements and How to Apply.
- Ghana Standard Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GSA Requirements and How to Apply.
- Narcotics Control Board Recruitment 2020/2021 | NACOB Recruitment Application Form Portal
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?