NACOB Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form / Requirements and How to Apply.
Narcotics Control Board Recruitment 2020/2021 Application form, see Requirement and How to Apply…..More vital information concerning the Narcotics Control Board Recruitment are noted below.
Narcotics Control Board Recruitment, what do you think about the security of the nation?would you like to work with the Narcotics Control Board?Then, you are at the right site. This article will give you all the necessities you need to know about the Narcotics Control Board.
As we always emphasize that this Recruitment”Narcotics Control Board Recruitment” is very competitive, in order to be recruited to Narcotics Control Board is something most people (especially Ghanaian) wish for.nevertheless I must tell you, that, it needs physical fitness.
A lot is tested in order to ascertain that you are qualified for this job.intelligence as well as physical fitness, is vital in this career.
Before Applying For NACOB Recruitment make sure you went for a medical check-up having your Xray result with you, this will give you have a chance to be considered in Narcotics Control Board Recruitment.
NACOB Recruitment Qualifications/Requirements
Knowing the Guidelines of Applying For NACOB Recruitment is crucial likewise the qualification and Requirements. To be eligible for the NACOB Recruitment you must have the following:
- Nationality: Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Applicants must not be more than 40 years.
- Must have successfully completed their first degree in a reputable higher institution within or outside Ghana.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GSCE/ with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Must have professional experience.
- Good communication skills is an advantage.
- Must be a Ghanaian or have the necessary work permits, if not a Ghanaian citizen.
- Applicants must possess good qualities and must have not been convicted in Prison
How to apply For Narcotics Control Board Recruitment
Getting the requirement is very important But is that all?? How to Apply for NACOB Recruitment is the key to unlock the Narcotics Control Board Recruitment. follow the steps outlined on it and make sure you avoid mistakes, mistakes will be not be considered remember many need this opportunity also.
To ascertain if the Narcotics Control Board recruitment 2020/2021 has officially begun, reach out to the official Narcotics Control Board NACOB Ghana website @ http://www.mint.gov.gh. OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
All Interested applicants are to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected]
Narcotics Control Board NACOB Ghana Recruitment Date
NACOB Ghana Recruitment Date 2020 has not yet been announced by the authority of Narcotics Control Board Ghana. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the NACOB Ghana. Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now. We can assure you that the 2020 Recruitment Date will be released soon. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the Narcotics Control Board recruitment date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
Do you have Questions about the Ghana Police Recruitment please indicate by making good use of the comment space below—-Subscribe to get a fast Updates as to this Recruitment, Get an Updates through your Email as you subscribe?
- Ghana Audit Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See Requirements and How to Apply.
- Ghana National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GNPC Requirements and How to Apply.
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GRA Requirements and How to Apply.
- Ghana Standard Authority Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form | See GSA Requirements and How to Apply.
- Narcotics Control Board Recruitment 2020/2021 | NACOB Recruitment Application Form Portal
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?